COVID Protocol for Attending Group Classes In-Person
- I am fully vaccinated (3 shots) and I test myself regularly. Class will be canceled or moved to Zoom if I test positive.
- You too must be fully vaccinated to participate in person and you will be asked to testify to your vaccination status when you register for each class. Please be prepared to show your vaccination card if requested.
- In line with CDC and San Mateo County recommendations, masks are recommended but not required. I do not wear a mask while teaching.
- Please respect the 6-foot social distancing recommendation.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry. Please use it.
- The clubhouse floor is mopped and surfaces are wiped down by a professional housekeeper every couple of weeks. I sweep the floor before each class.
- Please bring your own equipment. There is no shared equipment available at this time. No equipment is required but a yoga mat is highly (I mean really highly) recommended. Blocks, straps, and a warm blanket are also recommended.
- Do not attend in person if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.